Strategic Communications are like a rudder, helping to guide an organization through smooth, turbulent and uncharted waters.
Used effectively, the development of a strategic communications framework can help define where an organization wants to go, and how best to get there. This can be done by:
- reviewing media coverage
- analysing public opinion research
- identifying target audiences
- defining tactics to be used
- creating messages to be delivered
- determining budgets, resources and personnel
- evaluating results achieved
Kate understands how government works. She has demonstrated expertise in the provision of strategic communications counsel and planning to senior management, ministers’ offices, the Privy Council Office and boards of directors on a wide-range of projects and hot issues.